- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
EIB President Werner Hoyer told members of the UN General Assembly that to achieve the newly approved Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and take the necessary leap in financing from billions to trillions, we must shape a development policy that leverages private investment, strengthens the fabric of economies and societies alike, and brings prosperity everywhere.
- Complaints Mechanism Activity Report 2014
- Evaluation of EIB financing of Climate Action (mitigation) ...
- La BEI au Sénégal
- Le Groupe BEI en France : acteur clé de la relance par ...
- EIB support for Turkish SMEs
- The EIB in the Netherlands in 2014
- The EIB in Serbia
- The EIB in the Western Balkans
- EIB INFO n°157 - Pioneering climate finance efforts
- EIB financing in Asia