- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
The EIB has provided a EUR 100m loan to the Helsinki Region Environmental Services to finance the construction of a wastewater treatment plant set to serve a population of some 500,000 at a new location in Blominmäki, Espoo. The energy efficient plant will perform to very high environmental standards and replace an ageing plant in the Helsinki region.
- Rules relating to the establishment and administration of the ...
- The EIB in Sweden in 2014
- The EIB in Germany in 2014
- SME Report 2014
- Supporting microfinance outside the European Union
- The EIB in Finland in 2014
- The EIB in Slovenia in 2014
- 2014 Report on results of EIB operations outside the EU
- EIB Office of the Chief Compliance Officer Activity Report ...
- Report on results of EIB operations outside the EU - Overview ...