- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
The European Investment Fund and six Spanish banks have signed the first SME Initiative transactions in Europe, in the presence of the Secretary of State Marta Fernández Currás. The guarantee agreements signed today will allow the six banks to provide EUR 4 billion of new loans to 40,000 SMEs and start-ups in Spain over the next two years.
- Study on the employment impact of EIB infrastructure ...
- Extending PACEIM to mobilise Mediterranean Diaspora ...
- EIB Climate Strategy
- Complaints Mechanism Activity Report 2014
- Evaluation of EIB financing of Climate Action (mitigation) ...
- La BEI au Sénégal
- Le Groupe BEI en France : acteur clé de la relance par ...
- EIB support for Turkish SMEs
- The EIB in the Netherlands in 2014
- The EIB in Serbia