EIB Papers Volume 09. n°1/2004
- Release date: 18 June 2004
The internationalisation of production in Europe: Causes and effects of foreign direct investment and non-equity forms of international production
- Preface by Philippe Maystadt, President
- The internationalisation of production: moving plants, products, and people (Armin Riess and Kristian Uppenberg)
- Long-term trends in international production (Zbigniew Zimny)
- Determinants and growth effects of foreign direct investment (Kristian Uppenberg and Armin Riess)
- The employment effects of foreign direct investment (Jozef Konings)
- Regional integration, FDI, and regional development (Ari Kokko and Patrik Gustavsson)
To read the individual articles, please follow the respective links. The full version is accessible below.
- PDF - Available in :
- Hard copy not available.